Dear Rose Garden Supporter,
Stop and smell the roses! How many times have we heard that saying? Sometimes we just need a break from the hectic world around us. The Richmond Rose Garden offers a wonderful sanctuary to rest, reflect, and surround yourself in the living art of roses in bloom.
Did you know…
- Over 1,100 rose plants grow in beds that encircle the iconic gazebo. It’s the perfect setting for weddings, graduation pictures, and family reunions.
- Walkways paved with historic Star Bricks allow you to meander through the Garden on flat surfaces that are accessible for everyone.
- The annual 1stBloom&Glow event brings the entire community together for an evening of food, fun, music, and glowing hot air balloons!
- The Richmond Rose Garden operates separately from the Parks Department. It is 100% funded by grants and front contributions from donors like you!
- The Rose Garden has no paid staff. Dedicated board members and volunteers donate their time and talents. All the funds we raise go toward the purchase of new roses and maintenance, improvement, and promotions of the Garden for the community.
The mission of the Richmond Rose Garden is to honor Richmond’s rose legacy with a beautiful environment for all to enjoy. Will you help us sustain our mission?
This year you have the opportunity to participate in the Rose Garden Annual Fund to assist us with accomplishing our objectives for the community. Please send your contribution before the end of the year to the Rose Garden Fund at 33 South 7th Street Richmond, IN 47374 or donate online by clicking the button below. Don’t forget to specify the Richmond Rose Garden Annual Fund!
Your support is greatly appreciated. You are always welcome to stop and smell the roses.
Kelly VanVleet, Board President
Donate Here: Please Specify Richmond Rose Garden Annual Fund! Wayne County, Indiana, Foundation | Support Your Community Through the Foundation! (networkforgood.org)